COVID 19 aka Coronavirus was first found in Wuhan city in the country of China in December 2019. From there the cases were increased and it has become lethal for humans. Currently, the cases of Coronavirus has increased around the world and people re afraid of it. On a daily basis, the countries are computing deaths because of COVID 19. Similarly, India has recorded 2567 cases and 72 deaths but every problem has a solution and we hope that Coronavirus will end soon. Know about Coronavirus test in Maharashtra.
Coronavirus Cases in Maharashtra
The first case of COVID 19 was confirmed in Maharashtra on 9 March 2020. Till now, the state has a total of 423 cases incorporating 20 deaths and 42 recoveries as of 2nd April 2020. In that 423 cases, more than 50% of cases have been recorded in Mumbai.
The first case of COVID 19 in Maharashtra was reported in Pune where a couple returning from Dubai tested positive. Subsequently, three more people in the city were affected by the virus. All five people were admitted in Naidu Hospital.
On 11 March, two people in Mumbai confirmed as positive because they were linked with the Pune couple. Later, the majority of Corona patients increased and the figures gone up to 11. As the day passed, three more people got affected in Pune and Nagpur who returned from the United States were confirmed as positive.
On 13 March, the Nagpur patient’s wife and his friend were confirmed as positive. The count of the Coronavirus patients is increasing and many people have tested as positive. Now, the situation has become worse not only in Maharashtra but in the whole of India. But among all the states in Maharashtra, Coronavirus test in Maharashtra has increased.
People are suffering from financial issues, companies are shut, the stock market has been affected, the entertainment industry has been affected. The most favourite entertainment of Indians in the April month IPL season 13 has also deferred.
Coronavirus Test in Maharashtra
Nowadays, people are making rumours about Coronavirus first you should know about the Myths and Reality of Coronavirus. If you are suffering from some symptoms then you should visit the test labs in Maharashtra as which one will be near to you. The below-mentioned are the labs/hospital or dispensary to test coronavirus as follows:
- Thyrocare Technologies Limited, D37/1, TTC MIDC, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai
2. Suburban Diagnostics (India) Pvt. Ltd., 306, 307/T, 3rd Floor, Sunshine Bld., Andheri (W), Mumbai
3. Metropolis Healthcare Ltd, Unit No. 409-416, 4th Floor, Commercial Building-1, Kohinoor Mall, Mumbai
4. Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Molecular Medicine, Reliance Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., R-282, TTC Industrial Area, Rabale, Navi Mumbai
5. SRL Limited, Prime Square Building, Plot No 1, Gaiwadi Industrial Estate, SV Road, Goregaon, Mumbai
6. A.G. Diagnostics Pvt Ltd, Nayantara Building, Pune
7. Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Laboratory, Four Bungalows, Mumbai
8. InfeXn Laboratories Private Limited, A/131, Therelek Compound, Road No 23, Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane (W)
9. iGenetic Diagnostics Pvt Ltd, Krislon House, Andheri East, Mumbai